We are showing love to our friends and partners with downloadable, re-usable love-day social media graphics and messages.
- Click to download and customize your own social media candy heart graphic and social media story template.
- Click to download public health Galentine’s Day social media graphics.
- Don’t’ forget the ever-popular Customizable Instagram Story Questionnaires. Full set here.
Learn about us! The original Show Your Love campaign rolled out on the CDC and partners’ websites in 2013, so we gathered some of our partners for a “Celebration Across the Nation.” We are proud of the progress we’ve made, but we have so much more ahead of us! Going back to our 2013 campaign roots, we explored: What does it mean to #ShowYourLoveToday?
- we can show love to ourselves by taking care of our health – starting now, with whatever we are able.
- we can be intentional about our daily health behaviors and make informed decisions about our reproductive goals.
- by taking an active role in managing our own health and learning about local resources, we can achieve the goals we’ve set for ourselves.
- with many people relying on us, we have the potential to be a positive influence and provide support with accurate, actionable information.
How do you Show Your Love – for yourself and for the people you love? Accurate health information and knowing what local resources are available will allow you to be intentional and informed as you make decisions or support someone managing their health. HERE, you can find the best resources available for a variety of health and wellness topics. The more you know, the better you can grow!
How can you get involved with the Show Your Love campaign?
Join the#ShowYourLoveToday ambassador program: Be a health influencer! It is easy to join and contribute. Free to join. We ship you branded gear and ask that you join our online community by posting on social media, in your own words, with your own health message. Apply online here.
Submit a blog: Write a blog post in your words and format preference – can be short and sweet, can be photos and captions (easy peasy!), can be a series or re-purposed from your personal portfolio.
Submit a Newsletter spotlight: We have monthly and quarterly newsletters that distribute to 3K+ partners. Share your story, spotlight your work, feature your favorite resource!
Tweet chat collaboration: We organize these monthly. Great way to showcase your expertise and work with new partners. Find out if you could join as a Tweet chat panelist!
Instagram/Facebook-Live takeovers: Let us help stir engagement among YOUR followers. Do you have a topic you’d live to discuss during a live video interview? Perhaps, you’d like to share your “day in the life” and healthy tips along the way? Takeover our accounts to promote your health message.
Let us support your local event: Email SuzanneW@med.unc.edu for information about what we can contribute to your next community event.
Preconception In Progress Webinar Series: Listen to, or request to be a national speaker for the PCHHC Preconception In Progress Webinar Series. Learn more here.
..have another idea to get involved? Email SuzanneW@med.unc.edu. We can’t wait to hear from you!