[top_img_section colclass=”12″ class=”syl_top_img w_w_a” image=”http://showyourlovetoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/header-ambassador-1.jpg” alt=”people image”]
Show Your Love
Thank you for submitting your application to be a Show Your Love Today Ambassador!
[section id=”intro” class=”text_row bg_violet padding-top-90 padding-bottom-90″]
[rowcol class=”12 white-text center-text padding-bottom-30″]
We will review and respond within 10-days regarding your application status. In the meantime, feel free to follow & post using #ShowYourLoveToday. What you can expect from the Ambassador program:
[rowcol class=”6 col-sm-6 white-text list-to”]
- You’ll receive branded gear (assorted package may include: a SYL tote bag, t-shirt/tank, water bottle, lunch bag, screen cleaners, cozies, cell pockets, pins, cards, etc.) – we’ll ask that you please take photos and videos of yourself wearing/using the gear.
- You’ll share your health motivation, challenges, tips, and engage with other young adults and organizations online. You can lead preconception health on your campus or in your community by sharing these messages and recruiting other Ambassadors.
- You can post as much as you’d like from whatever accounts you use OR submit your content for Show Your Love to post on your behalf (i.e., submit blog posts, Twitter/Instagram/Facebook posts, etc.). We can provide prompts and drafted posts to get you started.
[rowcol class=”6 col-sm-6 mail-to white-text”]
- You must sign a SYL Consent Form, acknowledging that we will be using your photos on our website, possible promotional materials, etc.
- If your accounts are private, you MUST submit your photos/captions to SuzanneW@med.unc.edu.
Email Suzanne Woodward at